07 March 2008

b3trAyEd m3!!!!(third party)


for the past few weeks, i had a conflict wif my b00..

what an action she done to me..(oh i can believe)

she did everything totally wrong n hurtz me badly..

i did not expect that to be happened to me cause i

always thought positive about her but now??(oh god)

she turned me on..i had made a terrible mistaked

to myself..(shit)but now to me what past is past and in future

hope that u would not repeat the same mistake again..(please)

i tried to gain back your promises that u made it yesterday

but don't let it gone away just like that..

i always forgive n try to forget what u have done to me aygboo

please open your heart and mind to share your thinks out to me

i always be there wherever u need me and im here been wating for u..



your lovely abit...


No comments: