28 February 2008

HARD HARD N really HARD

it seems hard to explain to hym...i dunno how..my feeling really not easy..i dunno is it im the one who been tingking negative or isit i dun have any trust towards hym at all??or isit oso becoz i really love hym n afraid of losing hym??i feel dat everyting change..but i dunno wat it is??stress..ya..im really stress..i'm trying to explain dis n trying to tell hym dat i really2 love hym but he seems like he dun eva care or give a damn to it..may be for hym its like nuting and wat i said is jus for the sake of saying..i wanted to talk dis things out dat keep bothering me but i got no chance to do so...as far as i'm concern i dun want to let the relationship fade even for me now its going to....i will try my best in every way to handle and control myself..i noe dat 'ALLAH' is alwaes der n he is the one who noes everything...he noes how much n deep my love is even though he[ciko] dunno...i noe wen he read dis he will sae..'ah..mepek ah!' but atleast i'm relieved afta write it up here..

No comments: