14 February 2008

TiRiNg Yet FuN

hey hey hey..
aw...wad a tired dae...hmmph!!although tired but it was really a happy moment for me,hubby,amid n aida..at 12 i reach hubby houz..our plan todae was great bcos we are going to the beach..sooooo excited.at first it was kinda bored coz amid n aida had some quarrel due to some misunderstanding..hehe..because amid was late n aida so fucked up wif hym..infact she was angry wif all of us..hehe..luckily they getting better when we almost reaching der..im soo relieved.i dun wish our planned to be spoilt juz becoz of stupid misunderstanding n also its a valentines dae sey..haha..ok so lets continue
the story..we reach at around 3pm.not too many people..juz nice..we pitch tent..eat mee goreng..thanks to mum!!soo nicee..swimming!!
hehe..i didnt want to go far where hubby amid n aida was..soo scared..hubby understand dat im soo scared of sea water so he didnt want to force me..i watch dem while i sat on the seashore..i can see how happy dey was..hehe..i tumpang gembira jugak..hehe!!we ride couple bicycle..dat was a bez part for me...go riding!!hehe..i will juz sit behind and hubby cycle all the way..we went all the way to bedok jetty..tiring...kecian hubby.i did help hym to cycle..but only for a while..haha..took alot of our pics..thanx to amid's hp!!hubby pluck an orchid flower n put near my ear..haha..wow!
like a hawaian!see the pic!!hehe..den we ate ice cream sitting facing the sea..sooo romantic kan???i did save all the pic here!!for our memories together.. thanks to hubby for making my dae..afta had a bath we sat in the tent planning bout tomorrow..at around 8.30 we walked off..soo tired n we slept inside the buz..

now its already 12 am..dat means its already fazyani anniversarry!!yeay..i wish dat we can stay long till the eternity..thankz to hubby who alwaes be here for me..he understand me alotz..

dis is message for hym''hubby happy 1 yr anniversary..thanks for being der wif me for dis 1 yr..u r not only a boyfwen to me..u are more like a husband to me..u understand me alot in every wae..i'm sorry if i eva hurt u..also thanks for taking kare of me.although its only a year but we gone through many things..not forgotten thanks to 'allah' for giving us the patience in facing every obstacles.i alwaes pray that fazyani will have a happy ending..hehe...mcm cerita cinderella tu!!hahakz..k la hubby..i love u lotz..i tak kan lupe segala kenangan2 kiter k..i look forwards each dae to be by ur side..since the dae i noe u ders no other guyz stay in my hearts xcept for u..u will alwaes remain i my heart n i wont let it fade..trust me!!i cant bear living without u..living without u is juz like a plain paper without a decorations..lastly again happy 1 yr aniversarry..150208..will be our dae..i'm looking forward for dat..see u later!!muakzzzzzzz''

No comments: