13 February 2008

I'm BAcK!!!

HEY...!!
i'm back..long tyme didnt write up here..wow!!it had been almost 2 mths i guess..umm sooo many things happened..and i also dunno how to explain in here..if i were to say it here den it will take up more than 1 page..hehe..sampai besok pun tak habis...hahakz..but i'm relieved despite of having too many problems we managed to overcome all that in one shot..now everything is ok..indeed its getting better..thanks to hubby,amid n aida..they were alwaes be my side when i was having problems..now me n aida getting closer..hehe..coincidently we stay in sengkang and both our hubby stayed at bukit panjang..now she is my only fren who i can turn to..no more yanawalin!!2 more daes..n been counting for the daes..150208..we had ordered our photo cake on mondae..umm..i can see that hubby was soo happy..aniwaes its our first tyme having dis kind of cake and celebrate our anniversary..so i will make sure dis will be the happiest n the unforgettable memories in fazyani life..so juz wait for the dae to come..tomorrow me n my hubby n mr m mrs amid are going to celebrate our valentines dae at east coast..2 daes didnt mit my hubby..already mishing hym soo much sey..i cant wait to mit hym tomorrow..alryte!!dats it..will update bout our valentine n our anniversarry soon ok!!

No comments: