09 November 2007

WrOte iT SinCeReLy FrOm THe BoTTOM oF mY heArt








To Hubby Md Fazriq...




9 mth we had been through our thick n thin together.Remember??Our happiest n sad moments??
The dae wen i get to noe u i tot u r not the one for me..But i continue n tried to go on this relationship.I tried to lost contact wif many guys.First few months u did not commit 100 percent on our relationship.U lied to me bout many things..I really had my hard tymes going through all dis.Cos i get to noe dat u were actually someone guy.I dunno why u rather choose me than the gal even though u n her was already 4 or 5 mths.Maybe u have ur own reason for dat.Den during dat first months gals keep on calling me n telling me bout u n them.wow!!Consider u really a playboy.U went to club without me noeing a single things.N i only get to noe when ros told me.Den it was my turn doing stupid things.i started to contact again wif all the guys.i dunno how u get to noe bout all dat n i kena pukol dgn u.hehe.Only after 4 mths onwards i can c dat u commit alot.Rememba when i'm not coming back home for 1 mth??Who had been taking kare of me??Who had been giving me food,money??Its only u!!U werk jus for me.Dat 1 mth wif u was really great.I wont forget the dae wif u!!Even u got a little money to eat but u sacrifice of giving me all dat money to eat alone.U juz watch me eating!Dat was really sad.I will alwaes waited u after werk at Plaza Singapura.Many things happened.We gone thru many problems.Not only our own relationship problems,it also bout my family problems.My parents or infact my whole family did not agree of us.It sooo hard for me.But we try to convince them n prove to them dat actually we cant be easily apart.Not even my parents can make us apart.I dun care if i lost dem as long as i dun lose u.Cos u really meant alot to me!!Rememba oso our happiest moments??Going to East Coast beach.Pinic..Only the both of us.Riding the couple bicycle together.U was the only one cycle n i jus relaxing behind taking the fresh air.U bring me all the wae to the jetty as i wish for.Hehe.Swim der n u was irritated by me cos i'm scared of the sea water.I make the small sandcastle for us n end up u break it.We sat on the waterbreaker talking bout ourselves.. Wen we went to played bowling.U was gud at playing bowling while i'm sooo stupid cos alwaaes ''masok longkang''..Haha.U taught me but i kept on doing the same things.We went to arcade.Played daytona together.U alwaes win me.H.We oso love to played that 'slam' things wen we went to the arcade.Wen i lose i will show my pathetic face.Hehe.We bought couple ring,couple watch n couple vest together.We ate dinner at ''nana thai'' which is at far east.N u hate dat waiter cos he sooo sarcastic..Ryte??Hehe..We both love taking pix..So we tend to go to the esplanade taking our pix together wearing both white..It was sooo suwiit of us.Eating ice cream!!Wen u werk u alwaes spent ur money on me rather than on ur own mum.U alwaes said dat i'm ur first priority.I'm soo close to u n cos of u i lost my fwen.I dun care bout dat as long as u alwaes be by my side.Most i like bout u is dat u can tahan wif my attitude.Other guys are not the same like u.If they noe bout my attitude they will definitely leave me.But not u.U alwaes said dat 'ape u nak mesti u nak jek' hehe.Sumtymes wen i do anyting bout other guys surely i will kena pukol dgn u.Den u will feel regret.U did cried in front of me.Dats y i dun care if u hurt me in such a wae cos i noe its all my fault.U soo hot tempered.U really hate me wen i ade kena mengena dgn jantan laen.U oso hate wen other guys looking at me.Everywhere i wanted to go i will alwaes go wif u.U dare not let me walk alone.Ayang i really looking forward going through each dae wif u.Even though we had many problems i hope we can solve it slowly.I believe dat in relationship der alwaes a misunderstanding.But wateva it is plz dun leave me cos i nid u by my side.Wen i bored n got nuting to do,i will alwaes think back bout our moments been together.Dear u tau kan ape yg i nak dari u slame nie??I nak u pk kan psl i sorg jek n nuting else.1 hari u gado dgn i,u tak bobal dgn i,i tak senang hati.I nak u sayang sorg jek.I tao kadang biler tgh marah i slalu bobal kasar dgn u.I tau i banyak uat salah.But i will alwaes regret wen i did sumting wrong to u.I love u hubby.U r the guy whom i been wanting for in my lyfe.Thanks for taking kare of me.Plz keep to our promises dat we had made all dis while ok..




[with love n sincerity from ur ayang:yani suriani]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 200 bucks on every site. But definitively I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that particular make. The prices for the velcros are all over 250 bucks on every site. But definitively I bring about this area selling them for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for that singular brand. The prices for the boots are all over 230 pounds on every page. But finally I bring about this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are approximately 230 bucks on every page. But for all I set this site selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what do you think?