17 November 2007

hEy i'm bAcK!!!



it had been a long tyme since i wrote n log on to my blog..coz been very damn busy dis few daes..

hubby,9 mths had passed.hope the lurve will neva fade even for once..i cant bear to lose someone special like u..u had brighten up my life when i was in the darkness..u cheer me up wif your laughter..i wont forget both our happy n sad moments..i'm happy cos u can still tahan dgn perangai i even at tymes i do hurt u..u really understand me well..no other guys will be the same as u..u r the only one md fazriq in my life.der shud be no md fazriq in my life other than u..i hope u understand how deep my lurve for u..my wish is dat our love will continue till the end of our life..i noe u had bad history..me too...we both do make mistakes aitez syg..but rememba??u alwaes say 'admit,learnt from it n dun repeat it again'..i still rememba dat..u such a forgivven guy.dats make me lurving u more..i keep ur promise k dear which u sae dat''aper2 terjady i tak kan lepaskan u pasal i terlalu sayang u sgt..''as long as i'm wif u i will guide u through the wae up..lets walk up straight without turning to the left or ryte n most importantly do not turn to the back k..wad past is past..u n me we will make a new history in our lyfe..
jus now went to town wearing same couple suit..hahakz..ouch..sooo suwit..happy sey..nice dae wif ur fwenz,hasrul,su,amid n aida...cool..wish amid n aida all the best aitez..hehe..

No comments: