14 December 2007



On 13th dat was on thursdae..i met up my hubby at bukit panjang..i met hym soo early around 11 plus i reached der..den we tot of going sumwhere cos sooo bored n nuting to do..so we planned of going to town n met up wif amid n aida der..we reached town at about 5pm..it was a last minute planned..i wore soo simple sey..a mini skirt n a simple top..haha..soo paisey..while amid n aida soo stylish.haha..not only the four of us but aida brought her two frens oso..they were quite fwenly too..den afta walked around town,we chill at taka..amid was stressed up so they decided to drink.haha..they both drink except for the rest of us..kecoh jugak si amid,sampai muntah2..hehe..but aida was sooo suwiit,die tahan jgak dgn muntah2 amid..hehe..cute!!i supposed to went back home early but they planned to chill at clarke quay so i had to went bck home late..i took the last train accompanied by aida n her fwen,fauzi....


So..today is my 10th mth anniversary wif my hubby,md fazriq..things not going as i was expecting..umm..we had a big quarrel juz now...i did appologised to hym but he still hurt my feelings..he didnt noe how hurt my feeling was when i dgr die maki2 i..the feeling was really hurt..i noe he angry wif me about dat stupid thing,but i guess todae is not the best dae to quarrel to such a small matter..when we tok on the fon,it getting worst..last word i get frm him not the wish i used to get..but he said dis...''takmu kal2 i lagek sampai biler''....i noe what he meant by dat..all dis while he neva eva said dat to me..but todae,all the words which i dun wish to be heard from his mouth,came out juz like dat...so i guess,i shud take all his words..he really hurt me todae!!since i cant have the chance to wish hym so i jus say it here.. ''HAPPY 10TH MONTH BEING TOGETHER AYANG..IM SOO SAD COZ I DIDNT GET TO TALK TO U TONITE..AS U SAID JUZ NOW NOT TO KAL U DEN...OK..I WILL NOT KAL U EVEN I FEEL OF DOING IT..U SENDIRI TAU KAN,TAK PERNA 1 HARI I TAK KAL U TERUS TAPI I GUESS I HAD TO DO IT AS U WISH FOR...EVEN IF THE LOVE IN UR HEART TOWARDS ME HAS FADE,BUT AS FOR ME,THE LOVE IS STILL DER AND IT WILL ALWAES REMAIN DER IN MY HEART..ALTHOUGH IT MAY BE HURT AND SOUR SUMTYMES,BUT I WILL TRY TO MAKE HEAL IT N SWEET ALWAES..I LURVE U SAYANG..TRULY DEEP INSIDE MY HEART.SAYING DIS NOT FOR THE SAKE OF SAYING BUT I SAY DIS COS I REALLY DID LOVE U..MUAKKZZZZ''

No comments: