04 December 2007

MIsUndErsTaNdiNg aLwaEs!! Haiyo!!



Juz now had some misunderstanding between me and hym..it was actualy a small matter but bcos of our ego..not one of us wants to ''mengalah''..i was damn stressed up dis few daes wif my huby..i felt sumting is not ryte bout hym..but me myself,not sure bout it..when he started werking..we both felt that we did not spend enough tyme for each other..he werk everydae except for sundae..it actually not bout meeting up everydae but its about we cant communicate well..i did asked hym wad was wrong wif hym untill he treat me dis wae..but he did said dis to me ''lau i alek kerja i nak u ade pat uma..i tak suke u klua asyek balek mlm2..i takder tyme nak bobal dgn u sey!!u slalu alek mlm den ble i nak tunggu u alek,i da ngantok''..dats wad he said to me..i noe dat i alwaes went out wif my family everydae when he werk..i got a reason for dat..i went out bcos i felt soo damn freaking bored staying at home..umm sumtymes we both do not understand each other well..it was really hard for us..but we did tried to solve dis things out rather than it continues everydae..i alwaes pray to god dat hopefully we can understand each other much better..so as to avoid all dis misunderstanding!!although,we had been quarrel for dis few daes,the love wont fade at all!!i cant bear to lose hym and he cant bear to lose me.i guess dis stupid quarrel appear bcos dat we both missing each other very much as we did not met for nearly a week..dat was hard sey!!hehe..rindu bangat sih sama sayang ku abit!!so bout juz now,meet hym at bp..spend tyme together although for a short while..umm,i felt relieved afta talking to him bout my problem n my feeling all dis while..tot of meeting hym on thursdae.but cant confirm la!!saturdae we plan went out wif aida n amid..looking foward for dat!!k now..so sleepy n tired..dats all for todae!! [yani suriani]

No comments: