05 November 2007

MiShiNg HyM


boredom really strikes me todae.woke up late juz now coz the dae before i went to kota tinggi wif my family.it was fun but at the same tyme i really mish hym alot.tot of meeting hym todae but i was sick so i cant make it..also tot meeting hym tomorrow but juz get to noe dat his grandmother had just passed away..so he must be very busy.guess i will be meeting hym on wednesday morning.wednesdae nyte maybe i will be going to JB wif my family again..so many activities wif dem and i got less tyme wif my hubby.i noe dat he felt the same wae as i did.but i really got no choice.haiyoo..but i will try my very best to meet hym often so he wont get bored.now is 2am in the mawning..i still cant sleep i be waiting for his call.nuting much i can do.haizzz..i really mish hym alotz seyyyy..i cant wait to meet hym..i mish the kish dat he will non stop give it to me n oso mishing kishing his cheeks n lips muakkkz.. [yani suriani]

No comments: