02 November 2007

FuCkED Up

stupidddd..i dun wanna care bout hym animore.i juz dun wanna waste my fucking tyme giving the stupid advice again and again.he wont listen to me.its ok if he hurt me now..juz wait for the tyme to come and it will be my turn alryte.soooo wait ok!!!i'm the type of person who will make sure if he hurt me,i will hurt hym more.cos i wanna hym feel how i felt all dis while..dats me!!so if he dun like,den he can jus goooo...die kalau da umpe kawan tak ingat sume janji2 die..bnget saaaakkkkk!!!
HYM:u,i nak klua jap ley??i JANJI i alek kul 11 gtu.
HER:umm ok la.make sure ok..ingat janji2 u..i tak kesah u lau dgn kwn2 u.i taknak u tpu2 i lagek.
HYM:ok ayang!!!i da tak nakk tpu2 u lagek la..
haaaah!!!bnyk la die nye alasan nanti..full of crap!!shit!!
[yani suriani]

No comments: